Wednesday 27 February 2008

Quiz part deux

The location is the same earth wall as before.


This will present no problem. Rosette about 15 cm. across:


This should be worth zero points. Rosette about 10 cm. across.


This one IS worth zero points:


I saw the old flower-heads, and I pulled them off so I'm cheating on this one: Largest leaves 2-3 cm. long.For this one I will take family. The main reason is I don't know which one it is and I won't know until about June. Specimen about 5 cm. across:

I'll have to accept one of two on this one, although I have my favourite for which:


Here's the little (2mm) weevil from yesterday:

Not the best shot on the planet, but at least it proves that it's a weevil. The grainy appearance is due to me shooting at ISO 1600 and zooming right in. When the light gets better I'll go back to ISO 400.

1 comment:

Aynia said...

This is a bit easier than the last one.!!!!!! I hadn't a bog's notion.:)